Friday, March 23, 2012

Update-3/22/12

The surgery to repair the spinal fluid leak will be Wed. Mar. 28 @ 4:00 P.M. I had the packing that was placed in my sinusus during surgery removed today. (On my pain scale, it was second ONLY to a bone marrow biopsy.) Dr. Orlandi said it would feel like they were ripping my brain out... pretty good description. I will stay 2 nights in the hospital and then, hopefully, we can begin to put this whole ordeal behind us.

Brought to my home today: 2 rotisserie chickens, a pizza, 2 orders of cheezy breadsticks w/sauce, bag of chips, salsa, 2 bags of green salad, bottle of Ranch dressing, apple pie, 2 cartons of ice cream, and a huge bag of Sweedish fish... and that was just today!

 
HUGE thank you to my sisters, Melanie and Stephanie, for taking care of Bailey and Lucy for the week. What a God-send that has been. I'd forgotten what it feels like to actually be able to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment