Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bone marrow biopsy

Today's report - July 28, 2011-Another quote from Leslie: "Today was not an enjoyable experience. They did a bone marrow biopsy. They go in and core out a piece of bone. It's harder if you are a little chubby. I was hard. Hal said, this is not medicine this is carpentry. They were hammering, screwing and pulling. Then I was supposed to go do a skeletal survey, but I forgot because I was worried about Hallie Kate's MRI so I will do it tomorrow after my MRI. They also did blood tests today. We won't know any results until Tuesday. They were going to debulk one side of the tumor, but they decided to wait until after they get all the results. Hallie Kate's MRI is negative and we are real excited about that. She does have some blood pressure issues. She was somewhat dehydrated and very sensitive to her mom's situation. Leslie needs lots of prayers by Tuesday and Tuesday is the day we will have some answers. If you ask the kids about the cancer, they would say it's been great because mom and dad have been so nice to each other and people have been bringing us lots of goodies."

No comments:

Post a Comment